Sir, I am in 10 th class (CBSE). I want to prepare for IIT from class 11. Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time. Can you please suggest me some books amd websites (free) for my preparations?

Sir,
I am in 10th class (CBSE).
I want to prepare for IIT from class 11.
Also supposed to go for 6 tutions in class 11. So, you see I have constraints of time.
Can you please suggest me some books amd websites (free) for my preparations? 

Grade:12

5 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Dear Student,

Instead of going for the 6 tutions for your scholl syllabus, it will be better if you join an IIT-JEE institute which will help you to develop good understanding of PCM subjetcs and will also helps you to achieve your goal. For Books and study tips you can visit our website and get the detailed information from there.

Thanks.
Ranjalina Mitra
35 Points
8 years ago
Thank you, Sir.
Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams.
i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint)
     2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint)
     2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1 Joint)
Can you please give me some tips for my preparations.
RIYAZSHAIK
59 Points
8 years ago

Thank you, Sir.
Well, out of those 6 tutions 3 are for JEE preparations. Rest for board exams.
i.e. 2 for Phy. (1 Board, 1 Joint)
     2 for Chem. (1 Board, 1 Joint)
     2 for Maths. (1 Board, 1 Joint) and also concentrate on english al;so eng is the most imp in the world right now na i f u have any doubt in this matter
Ranjalina Mitra
35 Points
8 years ago
@ askiitian expert(s)
Can you please give me some tips for my preparations for jee? An early reply is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago

Dear Student,
My suggestion would be to discontinue you board tutions for PCM subjects (if any). Because all the topics will be surely covered in the JEE tution at the very good level.
Moreover you should be very much active in your classes.Preapare the shorts notes for every topic which will help you in quick revision and also at the time of questions solving.Discuss your every doubts with your tutor and get it rectified.
You can also join our live classes for JEE preparation or for your extra studies to boust up your level.

For more tips, you can visit the following link

http://www.askiitians.com/package/one-year-classroom-foundation-program-for-grade-10

Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free