sir could you give the study planner for jee main 2017. im studying 12 th class i poor in 11 th class concepts. which are as following: MATHS: ​1. relations and functions(mainly functions, domains and ranges & that all..) 2.coordinate geometry ​3. differential calculus PHYSICS: 1.TOTAL MECHANICS ​ MAINLY NLM, FRICTION, ROTATIONAL MOTION,, ROTTATIONAL MECHANICS, SHM, GRAVITATION, FLUID MECHANICS AND THERMODYANIMCS, CHEMISTRY: TOTAL ALL CONCEPTS OF 11TH CLASS.THE PROBLEM WITH CHEMISTRY IS I CANT DO THE JEE LEVEL PROBLEMS. MAINLY I HAVE PROBLEM WITH ALL CONCEPTS OF ORGANIC & PHYSICL CHEMISTRY OF 11TH CLASS. I STUDY IN HOSTEL. CAN I MANAGE ALL THEM WITH 12TH CLASS ALONG? WHAT SHOULD BE MY STUDY PLAN. I WANT CRACK JEE MIAN 2017. :- HOW MANY HOURS SHOULD I SPEND FOR SELF STUDY? CAN YOU SUGGEST ME BEST BOOKS FOR JEE MAIN 2017. PLEASE GIVE SOME TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CRACKING JEE MAIN

sir could you give the study planner for jee main 2017. im studying 12th class
i poor in 11th class concepts. which are as following:
MATHS:
​1. relations and functions(mainly functions, domains and ranges & that  all..)
2.coordinate geometry
​3. differential calculus
PHYSICS:
1.TOTAL MECHANICS
​ MAINLY 
NLM, FRICTION, ROTATIONAL MOTION,, ROTTATIONAL MECHANICS, SHM, GRAVITATION, FLUID MECHANICS
AND THERMODYANIMCS,
CHEMISTRY:
TOTAL ALL CONCEPTS OF 11TH CLASS.THE PROBLEM WITH CHEMISTRY IS I CANT DO THE JEE LEVEL PROBLEMS. 
MAINLY I HAVE PROBLEM WITH ALL CONCEPTS OF ORGANIC & PHYSICL CHEMISTRY OF 11TH CLASS.
I STUDY IN HOSTEL. CAN I MANAGE ALL THEM WITH 12TH CLASS ALONG? 
WHAT SHOULD BE MY STUDY PLAN. I WANT CRACK JEE MIAN 2017.
:-    HOW MANY HOURS SHOULD I SPEND FOR SELF STUDY?
CAN YOU SUGGEST ME BEST BOOKS FOR JEE MAIN 2017.
PLEASE GIVE SOME TIPS AND TRICKS FOR CRACKING JEE MAIN 

Grade:12

2 Answers

Ankit
askIITians Faculty 170 Points
7 years ago
http://www.askiitians.com/iit-jee/advanced/preparation-tips.html

This site will be updated soon for JEE-2017 , however the basic approach for JEE Advanced remain the same. Try to work smart using proper strategies.

Good Luck !
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Sudent, a planner is a document of schedule as per the level of understanding, time to be spared and some extra efforts to be put in by an individual, and to best of my knowledge it is up to an individual how he/she may plan it and also to execute it. Most of the times it’s been observed that students keep on planning a schedule to be followed but they hardly follow the same, SO, My suggestion is – plan it on your own, join a coaching center, go for extensive practice and along with this keep looking for esteemed institutions like – School of Engineering and Technology, Jain University, Bangalore,..................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.................Axis Institute of Technology and Management, Kanpur,........................Vivekananda Global University, Jaipur.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free