sir am satyajit from odisha i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000 ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state quota is it possible to get in to any nits with dis rank in any of d state?plz clarify

sir am satyajit from odisha
i hv scord 78 in ds yer jee main and 63% in my board so my expected air will be nearly 3,50,000
ur site shows some probable nits for me is dat on d outer state quota
is it possible to get in to any nits with dis rank in any of d state?plz clarify

Grade:12

5 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Dear Satyajit, although very rare chance of getting into any NITs on the basis of any kind of reservation....
Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
The data given by you is not complete..
Actuallt with this rank and marks percentage in the jee mains, if you belong to the general category, there are almost no chances to get into NITs.
So, to get the complete information you have to be more specific with you category also.
Regards
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
It is difficult to get in NITs for this rank. Probably you may get in last round of allotments or in extraspot round but tough to get in starting rounds ofcounselling. All the best
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Honestly telling the truth, the score mentioned by you does not ensure that it mayland you in an NIT, so i suggest to try getting admission at some other renowned institution....let me tell you that tere is no dearth of good colleges and universities where a highly qualified staff works to impart a quality education and on the top these institutions are very well known for their best ever placements, you may try visiting their official websites – Deenbandhu Chotturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........BIT Sindri Dhanbad
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Honestly telling the truth, the score mentioned by you does not ensure that it mayland you in an NIT, so i suggest to try getting admission at some other renowned institution....let me tell you that tere is no dearth of good colleges and universities where a highly qualified staff works to impart a quality education and on the top these institutions are very well known for their best ever placements, you may try visiting their official websites – Deenbandhu Chotturam Uni of Sci and Tech, Murthal,...........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........BIT Sindri Dhanbad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free