RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12 th AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

RIGHT NOW I AM IN CLASS 12th   AND I WANT TO KNOW THAT CAN I APPER FOR  IIT ENTRANCE EXAM AFTER 2 YEARS OF PASSING MY 12TH CLASS AND RIGHT NOW MY AGE IS 16+9 PLZ SOME ONE RPLY

what if i dont give the exam immediately after passing 12 , and after having some coaching after 12 for to years

Grade:12

1 Answers

Harsh Patodia IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 907 Points
9 years ago
Please find the age and passing 12th elligibility for IIT-JEE 2015

Date of Birth
General category candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1989 to be eligible for JEE Main 2015.
SC/ST/PwD candidates must be born on or after October 1, 1984.
Date of Birth (DOB) as recorded in Class Xth Certificate will only be considered

Passing Year of Qualifying Examination (check the list of qualifying exams below)

JEE Main 2015 aspirants must have qualified their Class XII or other qualifying examination in the year 2013 or 2014 OR
Students who are appearing their Class XII examination in 2015 are eligible.
Students must have studied at least five subjects in Class XII or qualifying examination.
Students who have studied just four subjects will NOT be eligible for JEE Main 2015 exam.
Candidates appeared for Class XII exam in 2012 and did not clear the test, but qualified in 2013 are also NOT eligible

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free