Respected sir/mam i am an iit aspirant and i am not in a good position in terms of my preperation. Curently student of class12 and u to please help me and guide me for preperation. Its like i have not studied well in class 11 and when i came to class 12 i fall sick now its my last 6-7 months left how should i prepare and what are the important chapters i should focus on more and is it posible to leave any chapter and move on because as u see i dont have much time left in my hand. I m in very bad situation really need help. Please help me comming out of this situation. I am ready to give my 100%. Plz help me.

Respected sir/mam i am an iit aspirant and i am not in a good position in terms of my preperation. Curently student of class12 and u to please help me and guide me for preperation. Its like i have not studied well in class 11 and when i came to class 12 i fall sick now its my last 6-7 months left how should i prepare and what are the important chapters i should focus on more and is it posible to leave any chapter and move on because as u see i dont have much time left in my hand. I m in very bad situation really need help. Please help me comming out of this situation. I am ready to give my 100%. Plz help me.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ sourav 
frst of all donot degrade your mind , everyone are facing such situation in class 12th . and that doesnot matter much . 
its already too late , stiull i am assuming that u have some besic knowledge of class 11th . 
what u can do in these remaining month is that focus on class 12th syllabus more , but from jee as well as board point of view . 
that will help u to score more in board also , as u knw 75 percent is the minimum criteria for appearing jee main in 2017 . 
in 12th below are the imp topics from mains point of view . 
1- optics 2- semiconducter electronics (vvimp) generally shockleys equation . 
3- moving charge and magnetism . 4- current electricity ( resister and kirchoff law ) 
5- alternating current ( lcr circuit ) 
CHEMISTRY 
1- here i will suggest please do the reaction intermediate and nomenclature from 11th syllabus , they are vital for starting organic in 12th . 
2- p block element   3- coordination compound ( vvimp ) 
4- solution    5- aldehyde , ketones and carboxylic acid . 
6- if possible do the chemical bonding chapter from class 11th also . 
MATHS 
1- before starting 12th take a look at limit derivative and trigonometric function chapter of class 11th . 
2- calculus part ( vvimp for mains and board ) 
3- probability ( bayes theoram ) 4- 3d geomtry 
just now focus on these topics and also do the previous year jee papers which will give u the confidence for it . 
and if possible alott some time in the wekends from just formula revision in class 11th syllabus . 
specially mechanics , and organic chemistry part , and maths – conic section and straight lines . 
just these thing u need to do from 11th . 
and if u can manage these thing then mains will be cleared , 
but ADVANCED i cannot guarentee as it depends upon your hard work . advanced mainly ask combined concept ques which requires clear understanding of concepts . 
AND LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , DONOT TRY TO BE FALL IN SICK AGAIN , NOTHING CAN ADD AS BAD AS THAT . 
IF U WILL PREPARE HARD AND WILL FALL SICK AT THE EXAM TIME .. 
SO, TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR HEALTH 
ALL THE BEST ..
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
  1. 5 MONTHS PERIOD IS A VERY LONG PERIOD OF TIME. ONE CAN TRAVEL INTO MORE THAN 100+ COUNTRIES IN A PERIOD OF 5 MONTHS. ONE CAN GO TO SPACE AND COME BACK IN THIS PERIOD.THEN WHY ONE CANNOT CRACK IIT- JEE IN 5 MONTHS?
          MANY OF IIT ASPIRANTS HAVE WASTED A LOT OF TIME ON SOCIAL MEDIA IN THE PAST 1-2 YEARS. THEY HAVE PLAYED A LOT OF VIDEO GAMES AND HAVE ALSO WATCHED A LOT OF SAAS BAHU SERIALS AND CRICKET SERIES. NOT MANY OF THEM ARE REGRETTING ON THIS. NOW DEAR FRIENDS, INSTEAD OF WASTING TIME ON ," YEH KYA HO GYA",  START SPENDING TIME ON "AAGE KYA KARNA HAI".
               THESE UPCOMING 5 MONTHS ARE THE MOST PRECIOUS MONTHS OF THE LIFE OF MANY IIT ASPIRANTS. SO ALL OF THE IIT ASPIRANTS  SHOULD USE THESE 5 MONTHS IN THE MOST EFFICIENT WAY TO GET THE MOST OUT OF ALL THESE 5 MONTHS. NOW, I WILL PROVIDE YOU A STEP BY STEP GUIDE OF WHAT STEPS YOU SHOULD PERFORM IN THE UPCOMING MONTHS.
    1. FIRST OF ALL COVER NCERT SYLLABUS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. IF INSTEAD OF COVERING NCERT YOU ARE DOING OTHER HIGH LEVEL BOOKS AND NOT COVERING THE  SYLLABUS BY SPENDING A LOT OF TIME ON SOME PARTICULAR CHAPTERS YOU ARE THE BIGGEST FOOL EVER BORN ON THIS EARTH

2. AFTER COVERING NCERT SYLLABUS START WITH NCERT EXEMPLAR BOOKS. THIS WILL HELP YOU TO SCORE A RESPECTABLE SCORE IN COMPETITIVE EXAM

3.  STOP USING SOCIAL MEDIA FROM NOW. UNINSTALL ALL GAMES AND UNNECESSARY APPS FROM YOUR PHONE. START TAKING A BALANCED DIET . MOREOVER IT IS ADVISED TO BE INVOLVED IN MEDITATION AS IT INCREASES CONCENTRATION AND WILL POWER

4. WHEN YOU ARE LEFT WITH 1 MONTH ONLY START WITH THE BOOK, " FINAL LAP"
    THIS BOOK IS FOR IITJEE ASPIRANTS. YOU CAN BUY IT FROM AMAZON. IT INCLUDES 15 PRACTICE SETS WHICH ARE ENOUGH TO HELP ONE TO DEVELOP A GOOD LEVEL OF SPEED.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free