Respected sir,i had recently completed my high school education and secured 10 GPA in my exams....i had a great desire to become an iitian....so,sir please suggest me some advice to crack in iit jee advanced............im weak in maths......I belongs to SC caste.....plz help me sir...

Respected sir,i had recently completed my high school education and secured 10 GPA in my exams....i had a great desire to become an iitian....so,sir please suggest me some advice to crack in iit jee advanced............im weak in maths......I belongs to SC caste.....plz help me sir...

Grade:10

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago

For you to crack JEE Advanced you need to be very good in your concepts.For this you need to give proper amount of time to all the subjects concerned , i.e., Physics , chemistry & Maths.
Time management is key to the success.As this requires a good amount of input from your end and hence you should be very efficient and work smartly.
For any subject whether its Maths , Physics or Chemistry you need to make sure what ever subject you study you study it in a very good fashion such that when you come back to it while revising you don’t feel new to this chapter..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free