Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask! My question in plain and simple, How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)? Giving a competitive exam is also an art but people like me need to know how to master this art. Give me advises and I will surely apply them in my Common practice tests(In my institute). Expert advises from real life IITians!

Question that every IIT JEE Aspirant wants to ask!
My question in plain and simple,
How to write any competitive exam(be it BITSAT or IITJEE)?
Giving a competitive exam is also an art but people like me need to know how to master this art.
Give me advises and I will surely apply them in  my  Common practice tests(In  my institute).
Expert advises from real life IITians!

Grade:

2 Answers

Abhishek Kumar
askIITians Faculty 255 Points
9 years ago

Well there is no standard operating procedure for any good exam. But you should keep somethings in mind,
1. Don’t read any question with prejudice, like revisiting another similar question you have done before. Often this limits the nuance introduced in that particular question.
2. Have the courage to let go initial questions (even when you fail in 3-4 questions) which you failed to solve, beacause if you don’t it would have cascading effects on rest papers.
3. And the cliche...Be relaxed and chill. It does help.
RON
12 Points
9 years ago
Thank you sir!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free