πŸ™πŸ»PlsπŸ™πŸ» may anyone suggest some πŸ“•good booksπŸ“• for πŸ“šeach subject πŸ“šso that I may qualify iit jee main and advanced with rank within top 100πŸ“ˆ...... In year 2019 …....❎don't tell me to start later❎ plsπŸ™πŸ» ….. More suggestions (except telling to start in 11 th )are πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’heartily πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»welcomed πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’β€¦..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

πŸ™πŸ»PlsπŸ™πŸ» may anyone suggest some πŸ“•good booksπŸ“• for πŸ“šeach subject πŸ“šso that I may qualify iit jee main and advanced with rank within top 100πŸ“ˆ...... In year 2019 …....❎don't tell me to start later❎ plsπŸ™πŸ» ….. More suggestions (except telling to start in 11thΒ )are πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’heartily πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»welcomed πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’β€¦..πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»β˜ΊοΈβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Grade:9

1 Answers

sneha
42 Points
8 years ago
you should start with physical chemistry,narendra avashti Β  andfor physics -iradov and for math -rd sharma and rs aggarwal

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free