please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

please suggest between allen kota,fiitjee kalu sarai,resonance kota. considering that i am an average student want the syllabus to go smooth and teach us as a fresher.(for drpper course)?

Grade:12

10 Answers

ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
i think RESONANCE KOTa will be best for u as i had seen there notes and material , it is very well organized than all other institutes, also it will be very helpful for u .
and u will be bale to improve a lot as they provide various modules like  RANK BOOSTER , RANK REFINER , RANK MASTER , RANK RECKONER  and these are question bank of best questions
the most beneficial thing is  that its completely solved

APPROVE IF USEFUL
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
but i had heard that there are 150 students in a single room does it makes any difference?  2. what would be the jee advance counselling cuttoff for an SC candidate?
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
also tell me why not allen and fiitjee?
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
look it depends on ur determination and hard work , student does not matters
not fiitjee bcoz they are very high level and their material is also upto olympiad level that is unnceceesary
and allen tests are very easy , resonance is best

approve if useful

iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
what would be the jee advance cuttoff for an sc candidate this year?
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
as this year bombay gave a shock to all candiadtes
by making paper of total 500 with negative marking of  -2
this year expected cut off for ur category will be around 85-95

approve if useful
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
can you tell me regarding teacher’s at resonance .By consulting your known who studied there?
ng29
1698 Points
8 years ago
yess ofcourse i had talked to one of my friends who gave paper this year and he was from resonance
he scored 197 in mains and 95 in boards , i had reccomended after consulting him
teachers are very good and supportive , and have good techniques

APPROVE IF USEFUL
iitian
12 Points
8 years ago
what about vibrant?
grenade
2061 Points
8 years ago
iitianji please aap apna jaroori samay is tarah kharb na kare
until and unless you do have a faith on your coaching and your intelligent working everything is useless

still
approve if useful

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free