Please reply quickly. . . . I am going to class 12 this year. Tomorrow is my reshuffling test in fiitjee bhopal problem is that my 11 class concepts are not so good and so I have a proper schedule for it which will not only help me in making my concepts clear in 11 bt also in 12 bt since tomorrow is my test and I have no preparations at all for it even if am not interested to give that bt if I skip that paper then I will land in lowest batch even if can afford that because here faculties are good and in fact i know that I will be in last batch only after giving that exam I will not be able to score much and before starting my 12 I will lose confidence in this situation. Which I don`t want . Plz suggest me is it ok if I skip this test as I will have to give so many test series in fiitjee and I am ready to go in last batch . Plz plz help reply quickly. Tell your opinion ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Please reply quickly. . . . I am going to class 12 this year. Tomorrow is my reshuffling test in fiitjee bhopal problem is that my 11 class concepts are not so good and so I have a proper schedule for it which will not only help me in making my concepts clear in 11 bt also in 12 bt since tomorrow is my test and I have no preparations at all for it even if am not interested to give that bt if I skip that paper then I will land in lowest batch even if can afford that because here faculties are good and in fact i know that I will be in last batch only after giving that exam I will not be able to score much and before starting my 12 I will lose confidence in this situation. Which I don`t want . Plz suggest me is it ok if I skip this test as I will have to give so many test series in fiitjee and I am ready to go in last batch . Plz plz help reply quickly. Tell your opinion ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Grade:10

2 Answers

Umakant Biswal
753 Points
7 years ago
dear anushkaย 
one thing i would like to tell you โ€“ coaching center only facilitate the preparation , there are nothing which can fulfill their commitment 100 percent , even askiitians lack in that .ย 
so, if you are not prepared , then at least go and give a try . there are no problem in trying at least .. right ?>?ย 
and as its a mcq test , so, luck will matter much if u knows somehow the guessing trick in exam .ย 
so, apply that , and check if you can get good marks .ย 
AND DONOT TRY TO PUT ย IN LAST BATCH , they are hectic condition .ย 
and test series are not the only thing โ€“ you also need good faculty and good classmates if u want to prepare properly .,ย 
so, go and give tomorrow test .ย 
ALL THE BESTย 
regardsย 
kindly approveย 
Sagar
39 Points
7 years ago
Same here. Tomorrow is my reshuffling test in k. Singh vision classes Patna. So best of luck for the test and don`t try to drop the test..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free