only 24 days are left for the jee main paper but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn and chemistry has been a nightmare for me because of this i am confident in physics a little bit in maths also except in 3d, probability and binomial but my main problem is that my efficiency level is less i have to study more to get to the level of my fellow classmates i dont know why this happens but i just need some tips on giving the final blow to the preparation should i do previous years iit jee questions or my class modules, packages etc. i am able to do 90%+ questions from the archive in chapters in which i am confident but cant do even a simple question from the chapter in which i think that is studied less everything is in my mind i just need to gather everything together how to do it????? please help i am dropper.

only 24 days are left for the jee main paper

but i am not feeling confident in some chapters even after studying them well and completing previous years question, i forget whatever i learn and chemistry has been a nightmare for me because of this i am confident in physics a little bit in maths also except in 3d, probability and binomial but my main problem is that my efficiency level is less i have to study more to get to the level of my fellow classmates i dont know why this happens but i just need some tips on giving the final blow to the preparation should i do previous years iit jee questions or my class modules, packages etc. i am able to do 90%+ questions from the archive in chapters in which i am confident but cant do even a simple question from the chapter in which i think that is studied less everything is in my mind i just need to gather everything together how to do it????? please help i am dropper.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
8 years ago
Dear student,

Prepare a revision plan for urself
Each day you need to revise = Total chapters in PCM / days left

Prepare short notes
For quick revision our self study package is highly recommended.
Avg time to complete one chapter will ve 1-2 hrs with our package ..

To see free demo visit
http://www.askiitians.com/online-study-packages.aspx

Thanks
Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
After getting your problem, i found you tried to mugging up the solutions of the questions, thats why you face problem to find the solution of problem based on other related concepts.
It actually happens, when there is gap of understanding of concepts, level 1...easy and single concept problems, and third level problem, multiconceptual and long and complex solution problems...so now there is gap of understanding of second level understanding
...What you should do, when trying problems, don’t look at the solution...and sysnthesis the concept from the problem..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free