now only 3 months are left for iit 2017 and i havent prepared yet because of some problems.should i drop a year.plz suggest me some tips?? thank u...

now only 3 months are left for iit 2017 and i havent prepared yet because of some problems.should i drop a year.plz suggest me some tips?? thank u...

Grade:12

2 Answers

Vineet
37 Points
7 years ago
It depends on u . How much u r tending to get in iit . Firstly dont loose hope n niether stop preparing for it . Secondly , complete ur board syllabus first n it will give u some confidence n courage to move then ( do remember complete ur syllabus before half of jan ) then solve competetive books . I am sure it will improve both ur problem solving ability and knowlegde for pcm . N still ur are hopless then still dont stop preparing .. coz this preparation will eventually help u while ur drop years . So dont stop 👍
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ aahil 
dnt worry , frst of all focus on your boards , beacuse boards are frst thing , then next is entrances , 
and dnt worry , just complete your 12th portion , in jee point of view , take previous year ques paper , and do a lot of practice . 
i have example of student who study only last 3-4 mnths and get into a top nit . 
so, its better to focus on the job at your hand , and about the drop- DNT THINK ABT THAT NOW , 
AFTER YOUR ALL RESULT WILL BE OUT , U NEED TO THINK ABOUT THAT 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free