My daughter Hinna Shivakumar just passed her Grade 12 in SABIS Curriculum from the International School of Choueifat in Dubai. I would like to ask you, whether my daughter shall be eligible to appear for IIT JEE Entrance Exam, because she has studied in a different Board/Curriculum in a foreign country. Kindly also let me know the enrollment fees for taking your course for IIT JEE Main and Advanced On Line Classes, as my daughter shall appear for the exams in April 2016. I am interested in enrolling my daughter for your on line courses for preparation for IIT JEE. Thanks and Regards, Shivakumar.

My daughter Hinna Shivakumar just passed her Grade 12 in SABIS Curriculum from the International School of Choueifat in Dubai. I would like to ask you, whether my daughter shall be eligible to appear for IIT JEE Entrance Exam, because she has studied in a different Board/Curriculum in a foreign country. Kindly also let me know the enrollment fees for taking your course for IIT JEE Main and Advanced On Line Classes, as my daughter shall appear for the exams in April 2016. I am interested in enrolling my daughter for your on line courses for preparation for IIT JEE. Thanks and Regards, Shivakumar. 

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
Pls follow the link below and book a demo, you would be given scholarship amount of good amount, if you are through my referal..

http://www.askiitians.com/free-lessons-for-iit-jee.aspx

Saurabh Kumar (Physics)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free