Josaa said no spot round for NIT`s this year .What can I hope my rank gen 57496 .state UP

Josaa said no spot round for NIT`s this year .What can I hope my rank gen 57496 .state UP

Grade:12

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Just wait and keep an eye on the schedule of counselling, you never know to get a chance, but on the other side keep on looking for a reputed and elite class institution renowned for quality education as well as best placements in esteemed organizations with handsome salary packages, these are – Dr. K N Modi University, Tonk,.......................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......................JJTU,Jhunjhunu, Rajasthan
raghav dua
80 Points
7 years ago
It might be difficult be difficult to get admission in govt colleges because your rank may not fulfill their requirements. But there are some Private Universities which are equally good. They provide good Infrastructure, Faculty and Placements.You should choose a college which give you opportunity to work in live projects and give you good exposure. You may browse some web sites and check their details like Lovely Professional University, KIIT University, Noida International University etc...

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free