Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

Is M.L. Khanna IIT MATHEMATICS a sufficient book for JEE ?? Help me out please....

Grade:11

4 Answers

Akshit Matthew
80 Points
8 years ago
Yes it is sufficient but I think that you should not start it now do it after doing NCERT book and RD sharma use this book only for different variety of questions only and practise more from RD. 
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
I may recommend the following books for extensive learning:
S L Loney [for Trigno and Co-ord geomatry]
Hall and Knight [algebra]
Arihant [calculus]
Tata Mcgrawhills [for practicing ques]

And you must also keep an eye on official weblinks of some chosen elite class institutions in order to get admissio like – YMCA Inst of Sci and Tech,Faridabad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........Guru Jambeshwar Uni of Sci and Tech, Hisar,............BIT Sindri, Dhanbad
Kalyani Jayachandran Menon
217 Points
8 years ago

Hi, the main ingredient for success is discipline. It requires discipline to study systematically and sincerely. 

There are a variety of brilliant reference books you can use. 

Math – McGraw Hill Comprehensive Mathematics (separate for JEE Main and Advanced)
Physics – H C Verma
Chemistry – J.D Lee, Morrison Boyd

These books were recommended to me by AskIITians itself.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Yes its good one but you may consult other qauthors as well like –  S L Loney, Hall and Knight, Arihant and Tata MCGrawhills and along with it also contact renowned institutions for admission like – Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............Sri Jagdishprasad jhabarmal tibrewala uni, Jhunjhunu,............Galgotias Uni, Greater Noida,..............Maharishi MArkandeshwar uni, Ambala

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free