is it true that in order to get BARCH in IIT Roorke or Kharagpur we have to clear jee mains paper 1 not paper 2.......... i have red in many sites that in order to get BARCH in IIT we first have to clear jee mains paper 1 and then we have to clear jee advance and after that during the counsling of jee advance we can opt for barch as an option for which we have to give AAT.........in jee advance site it was written that a person must qualify jee advance in orderto be eligible for AAT.............is that the case i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good also what kind of barch colleges will i get ?????????

is it true that in order to get BARCH in IIT Roorke or Kharagpur we have to clear jee mains paper 1 not paper 2.......... i have red in many sites that in order to get BARCH in IIT we first have to clear jee mains paper 1 and then we have to clear jee advance  and after that during the counsling of jee advance we can opt for barch as an option for which we have to give AAT.........in jee advance site it was written that a person must qualify jee advance in orderto be eligible for AAT.............is that the case
i am expecting around 240 in my barch jee mains paper........is this score good
also what kind of barch colleges will i get ?????????

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
8 years ago
Hi
Getting B.Arch has to go through the AAT exam. If you are expecting 240 marks in B.Arch Jee mains paper you have a good chance of getting a good B.Arch college.

For B.Arch in IITs ,score with in the top 1.5 Lakhs in JEE (main) + JEE (Advanced) + Aptitude test for Architecture ( 60% weightage for entrance and 40% on + 2 marks) is compulsory

For B.Arch in NITs & SPAs ,JEE (main) Paper II (Aptitude test for Architecture) ( 60% weightage for entrance and 40% on + 2 marks)

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free