Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and scientific answer.

Is it really possible to get below 5000 rank if I study for JEE for 16 months. The main problem is I can only afford 4-5 hours a day only! Please do not give motivational but logical and scientific answer.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@raghotham 
Yes , obviously u can , if you are talking about jee advanced also , then also u can . 
but u need to spend that 4-5 hours with smart work , and donot let that 4-5 hours to go by nothing gained from it . 
and in such a case gain the max. from school and your tution classes , you have ample amount of time in your hand . 
what u need to do in that 4-5 hours , i am saying that below , 
1- frst of all revise those topic which taught in the coaching center . 
2- then pick out the previous year ques paper of jee books and start solveing problems from there . 
3- and REMEMBER TO , do every kind of problem , and doing the same kind of problems will not help you , as u knws the same concept . 
4- follow one book for every subject except ncert for preparation , following many books might lead to confusion , and every author have diffrent approach to explain the same concept in diffrent manner . 
5- in 11th , focus on your school syllabus less , and focus more on jee preparation , becoz in 12th u have to focus more on board exam . 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free