Im std 11 and i goto FIITJEE but i need your help since i have a problem. I need a perfect study plan and i have already wasted 1 year.I also think that I’m not using my brain/refuse to think.So i need help like where to start and what to do with my remainng time.Am asking you portions to study per week.And how do i get to know some shortcut tips and tricks to solve questions. Thanks

Im std 11 and i goto FIITJEE  but i need your help since i have a problem. I need a perfect study plan and i have already wasted 1 year.I also think that I’m not using my brain/refuse to think.So i need help like where to start and what to do with my remainng time.Am asking you portions to study per week.And how do i get to know some shortcut tips and tricks to solve questions.
Thanks

Grade:11

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ prasanna 
dnt worry – as 1 year has already been passed , so, we cannot do anything by thinking of that ,so, now do whatever time u are left with . 
frst of all , dnt make time table for a week or a month , start doing it for 3 days max, 
and see if u can follow or not . 
so, currently start with 11th part , besics like vectors , besic maths , like trigo , integration limit derivative etc 
and then utilise this summer holiday to revise the whole 11th content as that of jee level . 
and beleive- u can clear jee , by studying 1 year only , no doubt in that 
and join a test series , that will be work ryt now 
evaluate your daily progress 
ALL THE BEST 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free