im preparing for jee mian 2017 should i go with ADVANCE PROBLEMS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY(HIMANSHU PANDEY) OR OBJECITVE CHEMISTRY. GRB BOOKS WHICH ONE IS THE BEST BOOK? AND IN PHYSICS WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK FOR PROBLEM SOLVING

im preparing for jee mian 2017
should i go with ADVANCE PROBLEMS IN ORGANIC CHEMISTRY(HIMANSHU PANDEY) OR OBJECITVE CHEMISTRY. GRB BOOKS
WHICH ONE IS THE BEST BOOK?
AND IN PHYSICS WHICH IS THE BEST BOOK FOR PROBLEM SOLVING 

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi amitej
you should choose organic chemistry by himanshu pandey for chemistry and h.c verma book for physics
best of luck. thanks and approve my answer
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend the authors that you have mentioned are good,along with these you may follow NCERT books as base books and additionally download sample papers and previous year papers with answer key and get to know what type of questions are offered and saccordingly you must prepare well to do well in the test. You should choose leading colleges and Universities too which are wonderfully good in the field of education and placements – Apex Group of Institutions, Sitapura, Jaipur,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...........SRM University, Chennai,.................DTU,Delhi

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free