if cutoff rank for iiit delhi for any stream is say 25k for obc outside delhi candidate, and my rank is 20k in obc category ang 80 k in general category nd i m outside delhi candidate.. am i likely to get a seat?

if cutoff rank for iiit delhi for any stream is say 25k for obc outside delhi candidate, and my rank is 20k in obc category ang 80 k in general category nd i m outside delhi candidate.. am i likely to get a seat?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
The chances are very thin . But you may keep yourself in the loop .You never know what your fate might turn upto
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, there is not much ope in this case as the facts you have shared here, are not very supporting, you can keep visiting the weblink of the intitute which is a desired one of yours and stay updated with the changes taking place. Plus I may suggest you to keep visiting certainother reputed and renowned institutions where you may be able to get admission and also these all institutions are very well known for their quality education and a sound placement record. If you could not make it at an IIT,NIT or DTU, then you may doubtlessly go for any one of these – Christ University, Bangalore,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,...............Shri Jagdishprasad Jhabarmal TYibrewala UNiversity, Jhunjhunu,....................Banasthali University, Banasthali.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free