Iam gopi nath ive passed out 12 cbse in the year 2016 now iam taking longterm for iitjee but ive got only 70% in cbse last time if i write the improvement exan of cbse this year wii i be eligible foe jee in 2017 and also which cbse roll no should i give the old one or the improvement one?

Iam gopi nath ive passed out 12 cbse in the year 2016 now iam taking longterm for iitjee but ive got only 70% in cbse last time if i write the improvement exan of cbse this year wii i be eligible foe jee in 2017 and also which cbse roll no should i give the old one or the improvement one?

Grade:12

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
YES SURE DEAR . IF YOU ARE ABLE TO SCORE 75%++ IN THESE IMPROVEMENT EXAMS THESE YEAR THEN SURELY YOU ARE ELIGIBLE FOR IIT JEE NEXT YEAR AS MAXIMUM 3 CHANCES ARE PROVIDED FOR MAINS AND 2 CHANCES ARE PROVIDED FOR ADVANCED
BEST OF LUCK:}
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ gopi nath 
yes , sure u will be elligible for jee advanced 2017 , but u need to score 75 percent for that , and also have to qualify mains in order to sit in the advanced exam . 
and abt the roll no . there will be option in the form fillup , they will ask u wheather u have appeared improvement or not , and if u will check on that box , then you will have to give your improvement board roll no . their . 
HOPE IT CLEARS NOW 
|ALL THE BEST . 
any more confusion check askiitian blog , their whole process described . 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free