i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

i will be going in 11 std now.please tell me which books should i refer in the beginning? please tell me how much time should i give for preperation of iit exam each day without tutions?

Grade:11

2 Answers

Yash
39 Points
8 years ago
The above link should help you with the books.
You can also buy books from stores and there are a lot of guides available on the Internet for JEE.
If you don’t join tutions, you should study atleast 8-10 hrs a day. You should be regular in studies and keep revising what you have learnt. 
Rote learning won’t help you to clear JEE because it is based on application and not on theory. 
Also, you don’t directly give the “iit” exam. First you clear JEE Mains, and if you are in the top 1.5 lakh students then you are allowed to appear for JEE Advanced. After that Top 10000 students go in IIT. 
Hope I helped :)
shubham sharda
360 Points
8 years ago
You would find may books in the link given by Yash. But i’d like to warn you that studying from too many books is not good. You have to stick to one or two books and study them thouroghly. Many newcomers make the mistake of buying too many books that only gathers dust.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free