I want to study IIT ,but I am still in 10std .In our school they offered IIT coaching,should I join? or not.

I want to study IIT ,but I am still in 10std .In our school they offered IIT coaching,should I join? or not.

Grade:10

2 Answers

Atinek Dubey
51 Points
6 years ago
Hello there,If you are aiming for IIT then early start will give wings to your dreams.Think over it and also ask to your parents and thenake the final decision regarding your future.Best wishes
saiteja Karingu
33 Points
6 years ago
Dear Student ,
I congratulate you for your idea to join UG programs at IIT.  You said that your school will be organising IIT JEE coaching. Before taking a decision to join your schools IIT JEE coaching please  take the following points in consideration
1. first of all know about the faculty would be handling you with the IIT JEE coaching see if your school hires some faculty for well experienced with dealing with IIT JEE coaching to teach
2.kindly check if your school provides you with the material of IIT JEE coaching thirdly see if it has a regular doubt clearing sections &testing methodology that analyse your performance and mistakes at the very early stage

if your school IIT JEE coaching satisfy all this above mentioned points then you can join it without any doubt regarding the coach
ALL THE BEST

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free