i want to join iit online coaching.i am from TN.i finished my 10 th std having 93.2%. what can i do ?

i want to join iit online coaching.i am from TN.i finished my 10th std having 93.2%. what can i do ?

Grade:10

2 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
Yes ofcourse. You can join and get many benefits as well. You can join askIITians, which iprovides an online IIT-JEE lectures and study materials.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
To join IIT online coaching you can follow the link askiitians and every requisite information is readily available at home page, apart from this you can go for self study ormake your personal efforts, I would like to guide you toStay focused on your studies and keep in mind that one must focus on Physics, Chem and Maths, try to fortify these three, take some coaching classes from a reputed place like Akash Inst etc, then to download previous years’ question paper of JEE mains and advanced and practice solving them, try to enhance speed to answer maximum questions in lesser possible time and finally appear in Jee mains – do well – then appear in JEE Advanced – do well again, It would be better if you would mix the subjects that is do Physics for two-three days, then, may be shift to some topic of Chemistry or Math. This would help keeping things not-exhausting.Now, once you have brushed up a topic, solve some random problems from a book specifically on that topic.Now the most important task during all this is to mark the examples or formulae you find difficult to remember and then keep an eye on IITs/NITs counselling rounds and thus institutions are allotted otherwise ther may be second option to visit the official websites of some renowned institutions offering technical studies....to name a few – TKM College of Engg, KOllam,......Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,....Vaish College of Engg, Rohtak,.......CVR College of Engg, Hyderabad

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free