I've been a long term relationship for 5 years now. Here lately I feel like my spouse and I have started to drift apart. He just doesn't seem the same anymore.He's not to much, nor has he ever been, an affectionate person. He has been working an awful lot, but I can't seem to figure out if we are drifting apart due to him working so much, or if there something more to it. So, my question is, have I truely found my soul mate or am I just giving myself the run around? I love this man and I just need to know if he still is in love with me and if I'm still what he wants.

I've been a long term relationship for 5 years now. Here lately I feel like my spouse and I have started to drift apart. He just doesn't seem the same anymore.He's not to much, nor has he ever been, an affectionate person. He has been working an awful lot, but I can't seem to figure out if we are drifting apart due to him working so much, or if there something more to it. So, my question is, have I truely found my soul mate or am I just giving myself the run around? I love this man and I just need to know if he still is in love with me and if I'm still what he wants.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sumit Majumdar IIT Delhi
askIITians Faculty 137 Points
9 years ago
We are not in a position to help you in this regard.
Best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free