I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?

I`m in class 10 and don`t take any tuitions. What are the best ways to study for IIT JEE? What books should I use right now?

Grade:10

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
please visit
thanks
please post if you have still any doubt
regards sahil
Nitin Das
45 Points
7 years ago
In class 10,  you should devote most time for boards, and  Just be consistent with you studies and learn not to procrastinate . Its good you have decided much earlier , so you should develop a positive attitude towards failure and attain good habits to focus till you study . It is the best thing to do ., and helps greatly in long race of 2 or 3 years.
Discipline is the foremost attribute you need .
if you are not addicted to any social media or technology its good but if you are try to get over it.
Books-
you can do your course books but ,if you can afford different foundation materials are available, you can go for resonance or any institute you are comfortable with,otherwise do the course books and focus on boards

PS- Dont forget to participate in NTSE . It introduces you to competition , doesnt matter whatever will be the result you dont have to lose hope and confidence.

Let not the fruit be the action of your motive.

Best of Luck... 

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@hansika 
you have ample amount of time for jee preparation , so, dnt worry from now , generally people starts the prep from class 11th, but for that concept is the main thing which keeps track from class 9th . 
now , justgo through the ncert throughly and folow soe standard ref books like s. chand , pradeep and dinesh for pcm . 
u can also check out various foundation books by mtg publication . 
even askiitian have foundation live package , take it and they will do rest of the work  
from w , dntstress yourself  ,  
and keep participate in olympiads , ntse like exams for better scope . 
ALL THE BEST ../

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free