i live in mumbai and i want to prepare for jee mains enterance exam .But i am confused that which type of package should i take the integrated one which the institute is giving through which we can save our time but its a junior college or should i only join the classes and join the college on my own because if i am unable to crack the exam then i have to go for ms-cet exam and pay attention to my college studies . But through the integrated plan i cant continue the college after 12 std and my results would already be quiet down to search for a good college

i live in mumbai and i want to prepare for jee mains enterance exam .But i am confused that which type of package should i take the integrated one which the institute is giving through which we can save our time but its a junior college or should i only join the classes and join the college on my own because if i am unable to crack the exam then i have to go for ms-cet exam and pay attention to my college studies . But through the integrated plan i cant continue the college after 12 std and my results would already be quiet down to search for a good college

Grade:11

1 Answers

Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, I recomend you to prepare well for your test and for this you must join some coaching center where you may discuss the issues with your trainer and get to know the solutions, along with that you must download relevant material and previous papers for practice. i may recommend some leading colleges for admission – Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology,Allahabad,................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.............Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology,Delhi,................Visvesvarya National Institute of Technology, Nagpur,...etc.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free