I just want an advice for the following Question. If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

I just want an advice for the following Question.

If I am planning to write JEE(B.Arch.), what else shoul I prepare for other than Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics ?

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hello Student JEE MAIN 2014 B.Arch syllabus Part - I Awareness of persons. places. Buildings. Materials), Objects. Texture related to Architecture and build environment. Visualising three dimensional, objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualising different sides of three dimensional objects. Analytical Reasoning Mental Ability (Visual. Numerical and Verbal). Part- ll : Three dimensional - perception: Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects, building forms and elements. colour texture. harmony and contrast. Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil. Transformation of both 2D and 3D union. substraction, rotation. Development of surfaces and volumes. Generation of Plan. elevations and 3 D views of objects. Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms. Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urbanscape (public space. market. festivals. scenes. monuments. recreational spaces etc.) Note: Candidates are advised to bring pencils. own geometry box set. erasers and colour pencils and crayons for the Aptitude Test.
Muhammad Shadhuly
37 Points
9 years ago
Thank You Sir for the useful information.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free