i jus now saw a boy named funnybone asking for how the iit’s select a seat for a child...on that basis can u suggest me how to fill my priority order??...i got 4562 rank in advance and m interested in goin to any of the top 7 iit’s any branch!..mostly civil chemical..pls help

i jus now saw a boy named funnybone asking for how the iit’s select a seat for a child...on that basis can u suggest me how to fill my priority order??...i got 4562 rank in advance and m interested in goin to any of the top 7 iit’s any branch!..mostly civil chemical..pls help

Grade:12th pass

4 Answers

Sakshi
askIITians Faculty 652 Points
8 years ago
Hi..
To comment on any of the choices which you have at this moment, we would first of all like to know the category you belong to.
The chances of getting the seat will be different in case of different categories.
Regards
saurabh mishra
11 Points
8 years ago
general category!...pls help...on wat should b my preference order.
Prajwal Kavad
603 Points
8 years ago
just put civil and chem courses on the top of your list
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Do a simple thing, pay a visit tom IITs/ NITs official website to check the cutoff list as per the category that you belong to, then keep an eye on counselling rounds to find out your stature or your friend’s, then seek admission in the allotted inst, and if it does not happen there then try other reputed institutions like – Lovely Professionsl Uni, Phagwara,.........Kamla Nehru Inst of Tech, Sultanpur,..........BHU, VAranasi,.............JJTU, Rajasthan

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free