I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

I HV ATTEMPTED JEE IN 2015. BUT I HAVE NOT GOT SELECTED IN JEE ADVANCE. CAN I TRY FOR ANOTHER TIME/

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

Vijay Mukati
askIITians Faculty 2590 Points
8 years ago
If you are confident within youu and have scored/prepared well this time, then you can try once more.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Yes why not, and if you want to pursue your degree at some other equally reputed institution, then I may suggest to visit the official websites of a few reputed and esteemed institutions to find out relevant information pertaining to admission. The below listed institutions have earned a very good image in the field of quality education as well as best ever placements in top rated MNCs, just consider any of these – Manipal Inst of Tech, Manipal,............Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............SSN College of Engg, Kalavakkam
ankit raj
60 Points
8 years ago
yes , why not if you are good student and if you are confident that you crack this time then you have to do it because when a person loss something in first time then he try more better than first time because he know his mistakes . you see your mistakes and do better and best of luck

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free