I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

I heard non attending school is illegal. Is there any risk in taking a non attending school?

Grade:11

3 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hii
Until n unless you present your school passing certificate properly while admission there is no effect in that .Apart from that any other method might lead you to problems
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
NO NOTHING IS LIKE THAT. THE SCHOOL FROM WHERE YOU HAVE PASSED YOUR CLASS 11 AND 12 EXAMS MUST BE A AFFILATED SCHOOL UNDER CBSE OR ANY OF THE STATE BOARDS.
IF YOU DONOT WANT TO ATTEND THE SCHOOL YOU CAN OPT FOR DUMMY IN WHICH YOU HAVE TO GIVE FINAL EXAMS ONLY. IT IS LEGAL AS WELL AS CONVEINENT METHOD
THANKS AND APPROVE MY ANSWER, PLEASE:}
POST IF STILL SOME DOUBT 
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ VANSH 
NO illegal in that case but i will not recommened that to you , actually attending school with cbse board or which follow ncert textbook will be benificial for you . 
as per my experience , for jee prep , 30 percent of my prep i did in the school only , and thats ncert , just listened to the teachers lecture and u are done with 30 percent of the prep . 
as well as in school u will get thousends of minds idea for a perticular thing , and that will help u to make the things easier . 
so, go with a school if u are avaliable withg the same . 
OTHERWISE THERE WILL NOT BE ANY PROBLEM . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free