I have passed +2 cbse boards with 74.8% marks . Im planning to drop a year for jee preparation + cbse improvement(since we need 75% ) . For 2018 Can someone guide me on where to start and through the procedures ?

I have passed +2 cbse boards with 74.8% marks . Im planning to drop a year for jee preparation + cbse improvement(since we need 75% ) . For 2018 Can someone guide me on where to start and through the procedures ?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Nondita
88 Points
6 years ago
Dear Akhil, I think it would not be a good decision to waste 1 year for improvement. What if next year you don’t get 75% marks. You won’t keep on wasting time this way. Not all institutions will follow this 75% rule laid by HRD Ministry. Some will just give consideration to JEE marks and basis eligiblity criteria for admission to their instituion. If you don’t find a good govt.college this way then you can try for admission in good private universities like SRM, LPU, SMU, etc you will be able to get admission as they offer admissions either on basis of 12th marks or JEE marks or their own tests. These days even the private universities are doing good in the field of education. They are also offering good placements and good exposure to their students. 
Check the websites for more details.
Best of luck.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free