I have passed 11th recently so now I am thinking to join one of the best coaching centers for iit jee in my 12th because the previous institution in which I had joined has been shut down due to some of the business problems so please help me in joining the best institutions for iit jee.

I have passed 11th recently so now I am thinking to join one of the best coaching centers for iit jee in my 12th because the previous institution in which I had joined has been shut down due to some of the business problems so please help me in joining the best institutions for iit jee.

Grade:11

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI DEAR
YOU CAN JOIN ASKIITIANS 1 YEAR ONLINE LEARNING PROGRAMME. I ASSURE YOU IT WILL BE VERY VERY HELPFUL TO YOU. JUST TRY A TRIAL ONCE FOR 1 WEEK. IT IS FREE TRIAL
FOR MORE DETAILS OF COURSE VISIT:
http://www.askiitians.com/package/one-year-classroom-program-for-jee-main-advanced-and-other-engineering-exams
Umakant Biswal
753 Points
7 years ago
dear karthik 
you can join any offline coaching center , that will be better . 
i am enlisting some of the better coaching center , that can be helpfull 
1- FIITJEE 
2- T.I.M.E 
3- BANSAL CLASSES 
4- resonance 
5- aakash institute . 
and in case you  want to join online programme , then look for meritnation , dronstudy , mystudycart . 
in case you have internet bandwidth more than 2 mbps then go with askiitians , else it will trouble you . 
REGARDS 
kindly approve 

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free