I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

I have dropped 1 year for the coaching of IIT JEE. My father was told by some of his friends that in campus selection,droppers are given low preference. Is it true??

Grade:12th pass

3 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
no friend there is no such thing. the high you score the more preference you get, no matter you drop a year or not
best of luck
thanks
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ adarsh 
there is no such preference to the non dropper student that the dropper student , Even the people who will come to the college for recruiting the students they even donot have information wheather u hv dropped 1 year or not at that point of time , and even the college hv no ide abt it ,, 
SO, GO AHEAD , the person only see the G.P and your performance in the workshop , from their they will recruit you , 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Friend, it is just a misconception of some people, how can it be true that a high performance student may be neglected just because of a reason that he is a dropper??? NO. not at all, don’t waste your time and energy in such things, rather stay focused towards your goal for which you have droped a year, strive hard to reach yopur goal and sucess will definitely be yours. Let me tell you that there is no dearth of good colleges and universities where you can seek your future, you may consider anyone out of these – Alliance College of Engineering and Design,Bangalore,..............................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.......................Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru,........................Christ University, Chennai

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free