i had pcb in 12 th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ? also can i get addmission in bca if i have done pcb from cbse and now i do maths from open board/ cbse seprately

i had pcb in 12th class and i want to give jee exam for computer engineering how can i acheive it, i am ready to give maths test to get eligibility ?
also can i get addmission in bca if i have done pcb from cbse and now i do maths from open board/ cbse seprately

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Suraj Prasad IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 286 Points
7 years ago
Maths is a compulsory subject which must be reflected in your marksheet of Class 12th. If its not there you won’t be considered for seats in any exam which is having maths in it.
Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ harpreet 
How u can get maths test for elligibility . if maths is not in your class 12th , then u cannot also give maths in the complimentary exams , and complimentary exam only takes care about if u have failed in any exams . 
and its not at all about the open board , and u need to be maths in the cbse board only . 
and if u dnt studied maths in class 11th and 12th , then u are not elligible for sitting into the jee exam , 
beacuse jee exam have some passing criteria , 
HOPE IT CLEARS YOUR DOUBT 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free