I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

I got mechanical branch in IIT PALAKKAD in round 1.But i want to wait for next rounds for better IITS,then what should i do?Is it possible?

Grade:12th pass

5 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
If you are allotted IIT Pallakad, then you have to register and submit the fee, but if you want to attend recounselling, then you have to left the college..then you do not know, what would happen..
Whats your rank, pls provide me ASAP...((.Saurabh Sir....you mentioned this word also.)).
Amrit Raj
23 Points
8 years ago
My jee advanced rank is 2422(OBC), Saurabh Sir.
Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Rest assured as IIT Palakkad has earned a very good image as far as quality education and placements are concerned, where as if you are not satisfied with Mechanical stream let me tell you that the future scope of mechanical branch is quite bright and good because there will be no end to manufacturing of new vehicles, and hence you may excel in teaching as well as industry,......just check out the details of – College of Engg, Anna Uni, Chennai,.............BIT Sindri Dhanbad,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,...........DIT Uni, Dehradun
Rahat S
16 Points
8 years ago
Select Floating option i.e you will retain current alocated branch and also eligible for 2nd and 3rd round.

you can have idea about first round cutoff for deferent branches and colleges. at below website.
  way2mca.com/jeeMain.php
 or 
IIT-B website Allocation summary pdf

All the Best
Rahat S
16 Points
8 years ago
sorry for worng link 
correct one is 
way2mca.com/jee2015.php

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION