i got jk institute of applied physics in first round of counselling with electronics and communication subject................ how good is this college should i take admission in it or not? should i pay acceptance fee and wait for futher round of counselling............ or should i join a coaching for long term coaching?

i got jk institute of applied physics in first round of counselling with electronics and communication subject................ how good is this college should i take admission in it or not?  should i pay acceptance fee and wait for futher round of counselling............ or should i join a coaching for long term coaching?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Ayushmaan Vardhan
804 Points
8 years ago
Just peep into your mind and ask yourself whether you’re happy with what you have? If Yes, then there’s no need to wait for another round and if this branch does not interest you then only go ahead with waiting for or changing another stream.......learning never goes waste, if you feel like you are lagging behind somewhere in certain subject(s), then for sure you may go for taking coaching classes.........and if you wish to go for comparative analysis of the current scenario at other educational institutions, then i may suggest to check at these places – Guru Jambeshwar Uni of Sci and Tech, Hisar,.........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara,............JJTU Rajasthan,............BITS Pilani, Hyderabad Campus

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free