I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the placements are pathetic in architecture.

I got architecture at iit roorkie and it would not upgrade for sure.. Then,i s it better to join some core branches in dtu/nsit than iit roorkie???. I’ve heard from my seniors that the placements are pathetic in architecture.

Grade:12

1 Answers

Aziz Alam IIT Roorkee
askIITians Faculty 232 Points
9 years ago
First of all congratualtions for your success.Architecture is branch where the gestation period is long , that is it takes time to get established in that field. If you want to pursue architecture then make sure you have the mindset and the patience too.
Speaking strictly from the point of placement, in this year itself all the architecture students of IIT Roorkee got placed.Hence placemnt is good but you would be recruited as trainee or intern.It’s from there you have to grow and get experience.As far as NSIT or DTU is concerened they have good placements but you need to be in good core branches. Keep in mind, only on the basis of quality of placement, NSIT core is better than IIT Roorkee architecture.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free