I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank calculated with previous marks.what is to be done now?

I​ got a a new mark sheet from board after re-evaluation few weeks before jeemain result but still cbseresults.nic.in continues to display previous result .even I doubt my jeemain rank calculated with previous marks.what is to be done now?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ akshya 
This is a very harsh condition . ryt now what u can do is to send a mail to the cbse , that in the website , my previous marks are showing .. beacuse the error occured at the cbse end , and they need to rectify it .. 
AND ALSO SEND A MAIL TO THE DIRECTOR OF JAB , (jee admission board ) but , i donot think they will consider with the rank till now . 
but , YES , if in the site , your previouys marks are showing , then your jee main ranks also calculated from that marks only . 
and even i have some cases like this , and right now , u cannot do anything , you have to accept that rank of jee main . 
still , u can try next year with that mark . if next year jee format doesnot change . 
BUT SEND THE MAIL TO CBSE QUICKLY .. U ARE ALREADY TOO LATE .. }|

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free