i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

i got 74 marksin jee mains ,can i get a NIT seat with this marks ,my category is bc-b,please tell me the answer??

Grade:12

9 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
yes sure you can get a nit seat with such marks, because you had cleared the cutoff. but remember you will not get branches like computer science, mechanical, civil etc.
best of luck
regards sahil
rajesh
35 Points
7 years ago
Why? i can’t get computer science.i’m intrested in it only.they what branches can i get plz say me the answer

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
HI RAJESH
YOU CANNOT GET BRANCHES LIKE COMPUTER SCIENCE AS THERE CUTOFF IS MUCH MORE HIGHER THAN MARKS OBTAINED BY YOU. YOU CAN GET BRANCHES LIKE BIO TECHNOLOGY, TEXTILE, INSTRUMENTAL AND PRODUCTION ENGINEERING ETC.
REGARDS SAHIL
rajesh
35 Points
7 years ago
ohh.will there be any life in doing this courses?like getting good job.plz help me out,reply please....................................................

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
WHY NOT DEAR FRIEND, ALL THESE COURSES IF DONE FROM SUCH A REPUTED COLLEGE LIKE NIT HAVE A GREAT IMPORTANCE AND SURELY YOU WILL GET A GOOD JOB AFTER DOING THEM.
REGARDS SAHIL
rajesh
35 Points
7 years ago
I am preparing for jee advanced,they r only 5 days left.what should i prepare in this 5 days........................................
SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
GO TO LINK AND DOWNLOAD PAST YEAR PAPERS AND PRACTICE THEM. TRY TO MAINTAIN YOUR SPEED ALSO
REGARDS SAHIL
rajesh
35 Points
7 years ago
are u IITian sahil,in which college are u from.......................................................................................................
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
No dear, your score is not that good and category wise lists are prepared lateer on , prior to that a genereal merit based list is prepared..if you truly wish to rack into an IIT or an NIT then you must make sure that you do a diligent hardwork to achieve your goal, plus go for practice papers by downloading sample papers or previous years’ papers....be a step ahead by looking for a promising college/university too, ...you may go for any of these – Jamia Hamdarad, New Delhi,.............Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,.........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,........Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi,........SASTRA University, Thanjavur

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free