I got 58% in CBSE exam Am I eligible for giving jee main & advanced next year 2017 If I am giving improvement exam of cbse class 12th also in 2017..? I got low percentage due to some medical issue after recovering that i feel depreesed.. PLEASE HELP..?

I got 58% in CBSE exam Am I eligible for giving jee main & advanced next year 2017 If I am giving improvement exam of cbse class 12th also in 2017..? I got low percentage due to some medical issue after recovering that i feel depreesed.. PLEASE HELP..?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

Amey
348 Points
7 years ago
You are eligible for jee mains but not jee advance as min. percentage required for the eligiblity for jee advance candidates is 75%. I’ll prefer you to give the improvement test.
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you must imorove your marks in board exam as it is not a pleasing score, secondly do take care of yourself and then join a reputed coaching center where you may be able to satisfy your queries and learn well in order to prepare well and eventually to get good score. Parallely keep looking for leading colleges/universities dealing with quality education and best placements. Consider these names – BITS, Pilani,....................Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,..........College of Engineering, Pune,.............PEC University, Chandigarh

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free