I got 437/816 in FIITJEE Big bang edge test and i got 75% fee waiver …...I am amongst top 25% students ….. If i join FIITJEE which batch will i get ? also FIITJEE Result is showing my expected IIT Rank (if i worked hard) as 20000-25000 but i am not that bad in studies i got A1 in SA1 in all subjects of class 10 and will get 10 CGPA but i am very much dissapointed to hear my expected rank as i want my iit rank to be a one or two digit rank.....

I got 437/816 in FIITJEE Big bang edge test and i got  75% fee waiver …...I am amongst top 25% students ….. If i join FIITJEE which batch will i get ? also FIITJEE Result is showing my expected IIT Rank (if i worked hard) as 20000-25000 but i am not that bad in studies i got A1 in SA1 in all subjects of class 10 and will get 10 CGPA but i am very much dissapointed to hear my expected rank as i want my iit rank to be a one or two digit rank.....

Grade:10

1 Answers

Umakant biswal
5349 Points
7 years ago
@ ritik 
10th cgpa and result donot have any meaning in jee , even 10 cgpa studnt are not make it to clear the jee advanced exam . 
and always trusty on your preparation . 
dnt beleive on these expected rank , just work hard , plan up your study and go ahead with proper schedule . 
and if u can manage to do that with smarter study then 2 digit rank are not that much far from you . 
ALL THE BEST ..

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free