i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in ap board i belong to oc catogery please suggest me nit and iiits which i get and also give branches which i can expect in good nits

i got 127 marks in jee mains and 96.8% in ap board i belong to oc catogery please suggest me nit and iiits which i get and also give branches which i can expect in good nits

Grade:12

3 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
8 years ago
OC.....or SC cat...u are talking about???

In OC....no chance of any NITs
In SC ….you should try...NIT T, NIT S, NIT BHOPAL, NIT Allahabad, NIT R, NIT Jalandhar, DTU Delhi, IIIT Allahabad, NSIT Delhi...

Rest, its a list...
Avinash
askIITians Faculty 1241 Points
8 years ago
As you are very near to cutoff range it is difficult to get in good NITs. You may expect in colleges like Amity or DTU.
Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
Dear student, be very clear in your query, it is very difficult to make out which is your category, and secondly you need to be little more active in visiting the official weblinks to find out the current scenario of counselling rounds....if it is possible to crack at any of those institutions, well and good otherwise you may visit the official websites of the following institutions to seek admission – Mapco Schlenk Engg College, Sivakasi,........JNTUH College of Engg,, Hyderabad,........Karunya Uni, Coimbtore,..........Lovely Professional Uni, Phagwara

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free