i got 113 in jee mains and 98.1% in my boards and i belong to OBC category . do i have chance to get a seat in NIT?

i got 113 in jee mains and 98.1% in my boards and i belong to OBC category . do i have chance to get a seat in NIT?

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi surya as you are an obc candidate ho had cleared the cutoff i am sure you will get a nit because your marks are enough good for getting nit. please donot expect seats like computer and mechanical engineerng
regards sahil
thanks and approve my answer
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Yes Dear you have bright chances to get a seat at NIT, but you will have to be on your toes to look for the merit list, cutoff list, counselling rounds and allocation of branches etc.But, due to some unavoidable reasons if you could not get at NIT your desired branch, then you may resort to some other leading colleges/universities like –  where the students are bound to get a quality educationand the institutions are committed to provide best ever placements to the students, go for any one out of these – Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh,...........Lovely Professional University,.................Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi,.............Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune,..............Malviya NationalInstitute of Technology,Jaipur.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free