i got 105 marks in jee main 2016 can i get in to nit and my 12 th percentage is 91

i got 105 marks in jee main 2016 can i get in to nit and my 12th percentage is 91

Grade:12th pass

2 Answers

SAHIL
3778 Points
7 years ago
hi santosh
definitely you can get a nit and if you are a obc or sc candidate then chances are more . but if  you are a general category student then you can expect not a good branch. otherwise you will get a good college surely
regards sahil
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear Student, you have bright chances to make it at an NIT, and you must try it on your own as well to make sure that you have got an entry there and that you can do by visiting the official website of the NIT where you dream yourself to be. This will give you a clear picture of your status there. I would like to tell you that some chosen colleges and universities of our country are also joining the stature of these NITs and IITs and may be possible that they have gone a step or two ahead of them as well in the field of qualitative education system best and widely experienced faculty members, an aura for learning, motivation for doing well and prestigious ranks in branded companies. So, if you fel like, you may also visit the weblinks of these elite class institutions and hence get admission in any of them – A U College of Engineering, Vishakhapatnam,......Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,.........Chhatrapati Sahu Ji Maharaj University, Kanpur,.............College of Engineering, Trivandrum.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free