i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12 th in 2014?

i give jee main in 2014 and i was not eligible for advanced in 2014 then again i give in 2015 and give both main+advanced then how many chances required for me and also give 12th in 2014?

Grade:12th pass

1 Answers

Soneel Verma
823 Points
8 years ago
JEE Mains can be attempted for thrice in consecutive three years and JEE Advanced can be attempted for twice only and that too two consecutive years....you didn’t mention your +2 board score?!!......if it is somewhere lying between 60-70 perrcents then you can try at some leading private college/university.....these institutions are very well known for their quality education, good infrastructure, best faculty, ultra-modern teaching methods and best ever placements,.......you can visit their official weblinks and get to know the detailed information about admission,..............YMCA Uni of Sci and Tech,Faridabad,...............Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,............AU College of Engg, Vishakhapatnam,...........JJTU Jhunjhunu

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free