I do not know anything about IIT JEE. I want to take JEE Main and Advanced. Is State Board Books (Instead of NCERT Books) + Some other imp books enough for JEE Main. Later for JEE Advanced what should is the portions and what should I study. Does the portions same for JEE Main and Advanced? I have completed 10 th and moving to PUC 1 (Class 11th) now. Am I eligible for JEE Main and Advanced in 2018. Pls. reply. Any study courses or anything which would help me. Pls. reply.

I do not know anything about IIT JEE. I want to take JEE Main and Advanced. Is State Board Books (Instead of NCERT Books) + Some other imp books enough for JEE Main. Later for JEE Advanced what should is the portions and what should I study. Does the portions same for JEE Main and Advanced? I have completed 10th and moving to PUC 1 (Class 11th) now. Am I eligible for JEE Main and Advanced in 2018. Pls. reply. Any study courses or anything which would help me. Pls. reply.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Sourabh Singh IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2104 Points
7 years ago
Hi contact us on 0120-4616500. We will provide you detailed information
Aneesh Sehgal
955 Points
7 years ago
Dear student, join some reputed coaching center in your home-town, and then downlioad sample papers as well as previous years test papers along with the key to the same for your practice, then go for using NCERT books as a base book for the test preparation. I wish  you good luck for your success. I must remind you to carry out an onlne survey wherein you may locatesome of the best institutions for your admission, like – PSG College of technology, Coimbtore,..........Lovely Professional University, Phagwara,................Anna University, Chennai,.................College of Engineering, Trivandrum,.

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free