I belong to PwD catagory , I will be appearing for IIT advanced again in 2015 I am giving my xii boards again.......I scored 59 % in cbse 12th 2014...... can u plz tell me the elegibility critera that has been changed tommorrow for Jee advanced....... and specifically for PwD cataory wht is the required 12th marks for 2015?

I belong to PwD catagory , I will be appearing for IIT advanced again in 2015 I am giving my xii boards again.......I scored 59 % in cbse 12th 2014...... can u plz tell me the elegibility critera that has been changed tommorrow for Jee advanced....... and specifically for PwD cataory wht is the required 12th marks for 2015?

Grade:12

1 Answers

Sunil Kumar FP
askIITians Faculty 183 Points
9 years ago
Recently, the Union ministry of human resource development and the IIT council had released a notification for a change in the eligibility criteria for IIT- JEE advanced. Aspirants can now apply to the entrance test on acquiring 75 per cent marks in their Class 12 board examination.
Joint Entrance Examination (JEE) is an all India common entrance examination conducted to provide admissions to candidates in various engineering courses. The entrance examination is conducted in two parts, JEE-Main and JEE-Advanced. Candidates who clear IIT-JEE main examination are eligible to appear for IIT-JEE advance, which provides an entry to IITs

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free