I am studying in 10 th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8 th std onwards till I finish my 12 th std. But still I am finding even the problems in foundation level of 8 th standrd books difficult. I am extremely weak in solving problems in Maths Pysics and Chemistry (IIT level). But I fare well (95% above) in all of my school based exams. Please advice me on how to prepare fot IIT Entrance exam.

I am studying in 10th std and am aspiring to get into iit. I have already enrolled myself into a integrated course from 8th std onwards till I finish my 12th std. But still I am finding even the problems in foundation level of 8th standrd books difficult. I am extremely weak in solving problems in Maths Pysics and Chemistry (IIT level). But I fare well (95% above) in all of my school based exams. Please advice me on how to prepare fot IIT Entrance exam.

Grade:Select Grade

1 Answers

Saurabh Kumar
askIITians Faculty 2400 Points
9 years ago
Dear STUDENT

It is really good to hear that you are focussed about your future. It is a real positive for

anyone who can start early to achieve their dreams. But you need to focus on your 8th or upcoming board exams right now. Now you should not think about IIT-JEE. After you have cleared 10th exam then think about IIT-JEE, other entrance exams and your 12th board exams.

So do not worry about the entrance exams now. Try and score nicely in the 10th board exams.

Best of Luck!!!

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free