I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE ONES MOSTLY. BUT GOT TROUBLE IN SUBJECTIVE ONES. SHOULD I SOLVE THOSE SUBJECTIVE PROBLEMS IF I AM AIMIMG ONLY FOR MAINS AND BITSAT? ALSO PLEASE RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD BOOK WHICH CAN BE USED FOR BITSAT AFTER MAINS.

I AM PREPARING FOR JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. SOMEONE RECOMMENDED ME TO SOLVE PAST 36 IIT PAPERS, IT WOULD HELP ME FOR BOTH JEE MAINS AND BITSAT. WHEN I TRIED I WAS ABLE TO SOLVE THE OBJECTIVE ONES MOSTLY. BUT GOT TROUBLE IN SUBJECTIVE ONES. SHOULD I SOLVE THOSE SUBJECTIVE PROBLEMS IF I AM AIMIMG ONLY FOR MAINS AND BITSAT?
ALSO PLEASE RECOMMEND ME SOME GOOD BOOK WHICH CAN BE USED FOR BITSAT AFTER MAINS.

Grade:12

2 Answers

Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hello studnet,
At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets should be strong. Try objective questions mostly but dont get depresssed if you are not able to solve subjective ones.
Thanks
Nishant Vora IIT Patna
askIITians Faculty 2467 Points
9 years ago
Hello studnet,
At the end of the day what matters is that your concepts and your thinking ability should be developed. So whether you solve OBJECTIVE ONES or SUBJECTIVE ONEs but concpets should be strong. Try objective questions mostly but dont get depresssed if you are not able to solve subjective ones.
Thanks

Think You Can Provide A Better Answer ?

ASK QUESTION

Get your questions answered by the expert for free